“You don’t have to go through life feeling passive, useless and unsure of where your career and life are going”
If you are a woman looking for the way to get unstuck and be unstoppable, then the Play BIG! transformational self-leadership program is for you…
The Play BIG ! program will help you overcome the “6” biggest obstacles that stop women from playing big :
- Analysis paralysis. Going round and round in circles in your head, initially feeling excited by ideas and plans, but then discounting them and staying stuck where you are
- Fear of failure, of not fitting in, of making a fool of yourself, of getting rejected, of showing your vulnerability in case you get hurt or labelled as weak or incompetent, of accepting love and nurturing, of it being too late to make any change etc…….
- Self-limiting beliefs. Feeling like you are not good enough, smart enough, experienced enough, competent enough etc to do anything you want to do
- Striving for perfection. Setting too high a standard in everything you do in life
- Being a victim of the circumstances around you that are beyond your control, of your completely task-driven life, of the challenges you face, of the people around you etc…..
- Losing out on every conversation: Not knowing how to present a winning argument and how to talk your way to success and to get what you want from your boss, husband, family or children
The Play BIG! transformational self-leadership journey is a 3-step system for women who feel stuck in your career and life to reconnect with your power and achieve your goals, giving you all the practical steps you need to move forward and succeed, with confidence and power, in your work and life.
Often, women are both drawn to the notion of “playing big” and are wary of it. Even as they long to play bigger, they wonder, “Is this just one more unrealistic expectation I’m putting on myself? Can I really play big in my career, take care of my loved ones AND enjoy my life – all at the same time? This program redefines “playing big” as making a more significant, positive impact by utilizing your own strengths and expressing your own voice. To Play BIG ! is to become the highest expression of who you truly are
The program is part inner work to help you overcome your doubts and fears, end procrastination, clarify your vision and understand yourself and others around you, and part practical training in key competencies essential for women leadership such as communicating with power, dealing with criticism/feedback, negotiation and more.
Outcomes you can expect from participating in the Play BIG ! leadership journey:
- Increasing your earning power
- Living a healthier, more-balanced life
- Knowing what you want and how to get it
- Having deeper, more meaningful connections with your loved ones
- Becoming more confident and less afraid of criticism
- Being more productive and satisfied
- Being able to approach difficult conversations and negotiate with greater skills and power
- Taking bolder actions and influencing more people with your being and doing
Rania Abu Rabia, Program Leader
I am an action-oriented women leadership expert. Working both one-on-one and with groups, I challenge remarkable women to PLAY BIG, get unstuck, increase their resilience and be unstoppable. My mission is to inspire them to lead their lives gracefully, with authenticity, vulnerability and confidence.
I founded THINK, a transformational leadership development center, in 2013. THINK offers unique leadership development programs for women and entrepreneurs, capitalizing on the power of blended coaching, MBTI® and LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP).
I have 20+ years of corporate and coaching experience, having worked in various multinational organizations in Canada, UAE and Egypt. Before becoming an entrepreneur, I was Executive Director, HR, IT & Planning for Abercrombie & Kent Egypt, leading a team of 60 individuals, responsible for 8 branches, and for an annual budget of over US$ 12M.
I hold a BSc in CS degree from Canada. I am a PHR since 2003. In 2009, I earned the Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers & Trainers and my passion for learning & development has been growing exponentially ever since. From 2007, I have been delivering blended coaching leadership programs to customers in various business segments. I am proud to be the first Egyptian co-leader of the ICF-certified IDDI Dialogical Coaching Certification program. I am also a Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP).
I am a proactive optimist who seeks to live a purposeful life, and to leave a legacy by being an inspiring role model for my children. My advice to them is always “Set your intention and connect to your purpose. Then follow your intuition and trust the process. You will always know the right thing to do”.
I am a proud introvert who gets excited about opportunities to develop people. I strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Structure and systems liberate me, giving me clarity and freedom. I love planning and organising, appreciate beauty & vibrant colours, and believe that quality and distinction lie in the fine details.
My favourite quote of all time is “Be the change you want to see in the world” and my mantras are the “Serenity Prayer” and “Do it anyway”. The most common phrases people use to describe me are “grounded presence”, “professional & approachable”, “structured & detail-oriented” and “passionate & inspiring”.
What some of my clients said about the program
Next program runs
3 days (November 8th, 15th & 22nd 2017) from (10 am to 3 pm)
3 days (December 23rd & 30th 2016 and January 6th 2018 ) from (10 am to 3 pm)
Material is in both English & Arabic. Discussions will mostly be in Arabic
THINK Leadership Development Center, 2nd Floor, 5 Adnan El Rawy Street, Ard El Golf. Call (+0100 885 8593) for directions
LE 2,200 LE 1,800 (Early bird : Save LE 400 for investment paid before or on October 25th for November run & December 7th for December run)
- 15 hours of interactive study time
- Coffee breaks during the program
- Small group size (maximum of 12 participants)
- All the material, worksheets and teachings you need to support you along the way
- Daily practices, reminders, and sources of accountability to help you easily put new ways of working and living into practice – even in the midst of a hectic and busy schedule
- The first 2 women to book in the program will be offered a free 1 hour phone coaching session with me (
LE 575 value)
- All program graduates gain exclusive access to the A3det Setat community, an exclusive hub where like-minded remarkable women meet together to network, support, encourage and coach each other to move forward towards guaranteed success. Available to you long after the program ends, this community will be your source for continuous inspiration, encouragement, support, know-how and experience sharing
Call (+0100 885 8593) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about available registration methods
I know this program will touch you, change you and grow you in ways you never thought possible. I therefore want to take the risk of you participating off your shoulders completely. If within 30 days of starting, you feel the program did not deliver on its promise, you will get full credit towards any other program of your choice
If you are still not sure if this program is for you, then:
- Check in with your body: How does the idea of registering feel in your body? Good and exciting? Good but scary/exhilarating? Those are good signs.
- Explore what part of you is hesitant: Question what they are saying. Especially question any voices telling you that you somehow don’t measure up to being in this group, or won’t be able to “do it right,” or that the time to do this has to be just right. Is there a particular fear or worry you have? If so, write it down and examine it in the light.
- Ask yourself: If you knew you couldn’t fail at this, and that you’d fit in beautifully with the group — what would you do?
- Reflect: What are your intentions for the coming year? Does this feel well aligned, or not?